- Product descriptions and sheets, documentations,
- user manuals and guides, operating instructions,
- maintenance instructions, compendiums,
- training material, etc.
Creating together through specialized language.
When translating specialized text types, the translator does not only need to know the specialized vocabulary, but also needs to have knowledge in the respective subject area. Because specialized translations usually require thorough research, they are associated with a higher workload. More importantly, a real professional will never be able to offer you translations in all fields, because translators – as anyone else – are not omniscient and familiar with all subject areas. This is a good thing, because the specialization in a few subjects only indicates that the translator understands his/her craft.
Translation of technical documents:
Translation of economic and financial documents:
- Certificates of employment, work performance records,
- financial, business and annual reports,
- guidelines, general terms and conditions,
- official letters, forms, presentations,
- bank account statements, pay slips, etc.
Translation of commercial documents:
- Advertisements, advertising text, press releases,
- websites / webpages,
- posters, presentations, flyers, catalogs,
- interviews, etc.